Monday, June 1, 2009

your personality in 4 letters

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myers-Briggs_Type_Indicator

So check it:
There are 16 categories of personalities.
Each personality type consists of 4 letters to form an acronym:

Extraversion
Introversion
Sensing
iNtuition
Thinking
F
eeling
Judging
P
erceiving

So why would you want to know what kind of personality type you are?

Well for one by learning your personality type you can learn a lot more about yourself. Theres been a lot of research done behind each personality type from how they interact in personal relationship to impersonal relationships and even what kinds of people your most compatible with and to which jobs would suite you best.

There are forums where you can discuss with others of your personality type and learn how they deal with certain issues of life. The craziest part is reading posts from others of the same personality. You would think these people had known you your whole life. I would actually wish everyone knew about this site because I really want to connect with more of my type.

Im an ENFJ and we only consist of about 2-3% of the world's population, so meeting others like me is pretty rare.

I would recommend checking out www.personalitycafe.com

Its the only forum I know of, but its really good. I found out about it last night and iv been reading it nonstop, I actually didnt go to bed last night my mind was way too stimulated, some of the posts and descriptions people have written just blew my mind. I was reading about this stuff till dawn lol.

If you want to find out what personality type you are this is a brief test that will tell you: http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp

Im not 100% sure of its accuracy but I had done a more rigorous personality test a while ago, and my personality type matched up with this test as well. So im pretty sure its legit.

No comments:

Post a Comment