Saturday, June 20, 2009

The Dip

My dad received a package from amazon yesterday, 7 new books! boooya!
6 of them are by Seth Goddin, a marketing guru. The other one is called Presentation Zen. I plan to read them all.

I only have 36 pages left of Wizard & Glass but for some reason I have no motivation to finish it. I just need a change of paste. (I was contemplating rereading Gladwell's books but this package arrived, not a moment too soon).

So I decided to read this one:



The subtitle explains what the book is about so theres no need for me to tell you.

Though what I will tell you, is that it is a real thought provoker(my favorite kinds of books) and tweaks the way you think of past experiences, the present, and how you will handle the future.

It creates a new scheme in your mind so to say. A new way to look at how you will be making decisions, which ones you should follow through and which ones you should quit.

Plus its a super easy read. I read it in like an hour or two and im not a fast reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment